Headquarters: Tour Ariane, 5 Place de la Pyramide, 92088 PARIS LA DEFENSE Cedex
French Société par Actions Simplifiées (simplified stock corporation) with a capital of €63,968,460
SIREN registration n°: 503 185 001 Nanterre Trade and Companies Registry (RCS)
Intra-Community VAT number: FR81 503 185 001
Telephone: +33 1 41 45 67 67
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When visiting our website https://monext.fr/, cookies are saved on your computer, mobile or tablet
This page is designed to help you gain a better understanding of how cookies work and how to use the current tools to configure them.
A cookie is a small text file sent by the websites you visit. These files are saved on the browser of your terminal (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.) and remember temporary or persistent data. In particular, they tell the website you visit the date of your last visit and your display preferences. When you first visit the site, you are free to choose whether or not you agree for cookies to be saved onto your hard drive.
1.1. What are the different types of cookies and what is their purpose?
Technical cookies: these enable you to browse the website and use its functionalities. They are necessary for its proper functioning.
1.2. Can your data be collected by third parties?
We use Google Analytics to optimise the user experience on our website. This means that the data generated by cookies concerning your use of the MONEXT website will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers located in the USA.
To find out more about Google’s confidentiality rules, please read: https://policies.google.com/privacy
You can choose to disable Google Analytics cookies, directly at the following page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can also select the option “incognito mode” on your browser. When you select this option, cookies are deleted at the end of your browsing activity. The configuration of each browser is different. Here are the main configuration steps per browser:
• For Internet Explorer: click on the icon that looks like a cogwheel, located on the top-right of your browser. In the menu which appears, select Safety. Open the section InPrivate Browsing.
• For Firefox: open your browser. Click on the three-bar icon on the top-right. Select Private Window.
• For Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/ibrw1069/mac
• For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
We also use the API reCAPTCHA by Google Inc. (Google) to protect our contact forms and differentiate between entries made by a human being and automated abuse processes. This entails sending the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service.
For further information, please read the Google reCAPTCHA confidentiality policy.
Cookies cannot be stored for more than 13 months from the first time they are stored on the terminal.
3. How can cookies be configured and/or disabled?
We give you the option of configuring and/or disabling your cookies at any time by clicking on the “Cookies policy[BC1] ” button. You can also disable cookies through your browser.
Most browsers automatically accept the installation of cookies, unless you have changed the settings. The technical and functional cookies that we install on your computer or device are essential for the website to work correctly. We would like to bring the following point to your notice: your refusal to allow MONEXT to install these cookies will result in difficulties browsing the website.
Here are the main websites to help you to configure your cookies by browser:
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
4. Further information on cookies
If you want to find out more about cookies, we recommend that you visit the website of the CNIL, the French Data Protection Agency: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/ (in French)
To find out more about how MONEXT protects your personal data, you can read our Personal Data Policy.
This cookies management policy was amended most recently on 31 March 2021.